USB Burner on SuSE 8.2

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Nov 18 00:28:40 CST 2003

Interesting to see you bring this back to IRC today.  I was trying to help
"cptnunderpants" on Saturday, and had to bail.  In the interim I forgot his
actual identity, but I know he has been on the list, so I thought I'd post
some here.

I think at this stage we need to wait for him to plug the stuff in and reboot,
then see what happens.  He seemed to have the right modules loaded, but
hotplug wasn't running when he plugged USB stuff in.

By the way, hotplug also handles PCMCIA cards, possibly FireWire too.