new to Linux

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 17:16:26 CST 2003

Leo J Mauler wrote:

>>My hardware is older than yours.  Nyah, nyah!! And it
>>runs Linux.
>>

>So you're running a 486 laptop with 16MB of RAM?
>
>That would be "older" than my current laptop, a Pentium
>90Mhz with 16MB of RAM.

Damn.  My oldest is a firewall w/ a 166 in it.  I could downgrade it
though.  My laptop is a 233 w/ 128MB Ram.  I used to run the firewall on
a Pentium 60.  That was an old Piece o sh**.  I got tired of replacing
power supplies in it though.  I have a486 sitting on the shelf I might
put in service though, so don't count me out.

>>See you at the meetings or on IRC.
>>

>IRC?  There's a KCLUG IRC Channel.

freenode.net  #kclug
I've been trying to get someone to post it on the LUG webpage.  Hal....