Fedora

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 13 15:48:06 CST 2003

I don't know about everyone else, but Morphix
doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy. I was checking it
out this morning early, and I get a bit nervous
thinking about a distro that uses and unstable release
for it's gcc compiler. I don't mind running beta
software, but I *really really* want my compiler
to be stable. It makes troubleshooting sooooooooo much
easier. ;)

Brian

PS. I'm currently downloading Knoppix to give
debian another try. I really liked the knoppix cd we had
at the local trade show. Although I am looking forward to
seeing a debian distro that uses the debian port of the RH
installer. Maybe someone would be interested in doing it?
Maybe set up a sourceforge page?