Dear Friend Please Read

lien.xien@laposte.net lien.xien at laposte.net
Thu Nov 13 08:05:58 CST 2003

nnnnnnnnnnnnnFROM THE DESK OF:nnMR. LANG XIENnnBANK OF CHINAnnSHENZHENnnCHINAnnDear  Friend, nnI am
Mr. Lang Xien Bank Manager of Bank ofChina, Shenzhen  Branch, China. I have urgent and very
confidential  business proposition for you. On November 6, 1998, a British
Oilnnconsultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Lawrence Smith made a
numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at nnUS$30,000,000.00 (Thirty
Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered  from his
contract employers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Lawrence Smith died from an
automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and
all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and
discovered that Mr. Lawrence Smith did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00 is still
sitting in my Bank and the  interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws ofRepublic of China,  at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if
nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Lawrence Smith so that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corruptnngovernment officials. This is simple, I will like you
to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary
documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the
services of an attorneynnfor draftingand notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in
any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitatethe transfer of this money to you
as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in
thennratio of 90% for me and 10% for you. nnThere is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the attorney and my position asthe Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the
private emailaddress above. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential
telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.  Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your
assistance to invest my share in your country.nnAwaiting your urgent reply via my email
address.nnThanks and regards.nnMr Lang XiennnAcc=E9dez au courrier =E9lectronique de La Poste :
www.laposte.net ; n3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34=80/mn) ; t=E9l : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34=80/mn)nn