More fun with Linux . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Nov 13 05:24:12 CST 2003

I gotta just brag a bit on some more fun I've been having at my new job.  I
had a dual monitor setup at work and home for quite a whilte.  Earlier this
week the IT guy got me another Matrox G450 card for my Linux box.  I was
setting it up when I happened to spy another monitor sitting around . . .
one thing lead to another and lo-and-behold . . . a three head Linux
box.  I'm pretty stoked -- plenty of room for Zend for my programming and
then I flip with my little 2-port KVM to the Windows box for my Flash
application . . . that is feeding from PHP.    Heheheh.  The fourth monitor
is dedicated strictly for the 2nd output on my windows box.   It's always
fun to see someone walk in and go "how many PC's do you program on at once????"

BTW:  Matrox's support is fantastic . . . I had a slight issue and found a
resolution on their site, plus a support person was right there asking if I
needed help.  Very nice to have that kind of Linux support.  XF86Config can
be a different animal at times.

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780