Shell script

brad brad at bradandkim.net
Wed Nov 12 16:59:24 CST 2003

Hmmm....same thing.  I was trying to send useradd the flags -g, -d, and
-s, so I trimmed it down to just plain old /usr/sbin/useradd $1 and I
get the same thing.  Since I can run my whole useradd line manually (of
course replacing the variable with a real username) and it runs fine, I
don't think my usage is off.  I still think it is having trouble picking
up the variable.  Again, just echoing $1 provides nothing.  I will keep
digging.

Thanks,

Brad