Hide output from perl script system command

brad brad at bradandkim.net
Wed Nov 12 16:46:18 CST 2003

OK, good to know.  The perl script already does what I would consider
parsing the input, but I don't know enough about perl or regex's to know
for sure what it is doing.  It has been in place for a while without
problem.  This also runs on a pass protected site, so between the two I
think it will be fine <crosses fingers>.

Thanks for the help,

Brad