Clueless reporters

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 10:24:57 CST 2003

I have a lawyer who runs Windows under Linux (Red Hat is the distro) using VMware (I believe
version 3).  He uses Windows for Adobe's pdf writer program, as legal docs are sent to him in that
form sometimes and they need to be modified.  A while back I told him that Staroffice and
Openoffice have the ability to write a pdf,for when he gets a word, rtf, or txt doc.  He is
supposed to be talking to the Missouri bar on Linux and opensource in the upcoming months.  Not
sure of the date.