Clueless reporters

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Mon Nov 10 21:57:40 CST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Brian Densmore wrote:

> I told him of Win4lin, which if I am not mistaken runs the
> actual Windows code in a VM. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
> Not that it is important to me, as I only use Windows to pay
> the bills, and only because I haven't had any Linux job offers.

Does VMWare count? I've used Windows under VMWare under Linux for years.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

I do not remember ever having seen a sustained argument by an author which,
starting from philosophical premises likely to meet with general acceptance,
reached the conclusion that a praiseworthy ordering of one's life is to
devote it to research in mathematics.
		-- Sir Edmund Whittaker, "Scientific American", Vol. 183