Fedora

Ryan Beisner (AE) ryanb at aenternet.com
Mon Nov 10 18:37:48 CST 2003

Agreed.  It's silliness.

My, oh my.  They've done it now.  It must be time to move back to FreeBSD?
 I really didn't want to do that.  I was convinced that Red Hat would have
eternally had Linux freely available.  I'm still going to dive into Core 1
and see what goes.  There's nothing like moving a production server to a
test OS for a week or so and seeing what happens, yeah?

-Ryan Beisner