installing or using a CD burning package

Mike Needham jmneedham at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 21:47:55 CST 2003

Ok... This is all good, I have decided to try to use K3b but it does not have
the MP3 decoder installed.  I went to the sourceforge page and downloaded MAD
and compiled it and such, but it still doesn't have the MP3 plugin
installed... I am wondering if anyone has used it.

Also, I'd like to see about Arson if it is good, is there a package I can
install under SuSE 9 or will I be compiling that by hand too?  Someone got a
link to the latest version of Arson?  Basically, because I am dealing with a
DVD+RW drive, K3b seems to be the way to go if I can get it to make audio CDs
from my Mp3s :-)

Thanks,

Mike

--