Novel Chat

John Ross rossjohn at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 7 20:03:27 CST 2003

Oh no, it is because I have had to wade through the Novel emails that I
posted my previous rant (new one to follow).  I can understand saying that
Novel bought SuSE, but the problem is many postings have departed from
that thread to talk about how bad / great Netware is, or how bad / great
(how one can say great  is beyond me) Microsoft products are.

Okay, fine, Novel may either do a good job with SuSE, or they may make a
fine mess of it.  Linux will go on whether SuSE or RedHat screw things up
or not.  Lets talk about things Linux and get on with life.

As for posting in HTML, well, lets blame that on the Notus Lotes (running
under WINE) client I have to use hera at IBM.
--
John Ross
Systems Management Integration Professional - Adv

"Jeremy Fowler" <JFowler at westrope.com>
Sent by: owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net
11/07/2003 10:50 AM