Zaurus PDA 5600?

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Wed Nov 5 21:14:00 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:06:53PM -0600, Chad Phillips wrote:
> Just read this:
> "While this application does run on the 5600/B500 and C7xx, we have not
> finalized the code to allow it to to synchronize with the desktop. When
> Sharp released the new ROMs and new devices, they changed PIM format and
> blocked the old sync process. There is a one way import module available,
> but synchronization is currently being worked on and will be released as
> soon as it is available."

Ouch.

Double ouch is the PRICE. I'm not used to paying for software I use with
Linux.  :-)  Bad habit, I know... but, habit all the same.

The apps sure look neat, though. Either way, I'll be waiting for a
while. With as buggy as my syncing is right now, the last thing I need
is buggy PIMware. Sheesh...

Thanks.

-Greg

--