OT - Work wanted websites, Part 2

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Wed Nov 5 19:15:51 CST 2003

I know that I posted this thread earlier under a similar title, and didn't get much feedback on it,
but in my mind was having a hard time thinking that some folks on this list wouldn't know about
good websites to advertise your work skills.

I'm not talking about someplace like monster.com.I'm looking for a friend who is in the contracting
business (rehabs houses thoroughly) and is looking to hire himself and his brothers out on the same
crew, but remain self-employed (obviously on a contract basis).

Any ideas on sites I can check out for them?

Thanks!

Chris