Novell Announces Agreement to Acquire Leading Enterprise Linux Technology Company SUSE LINUX

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Tue Nov 4 18:47:44 CST 2003

Spoken like a true FUD evangelist working for the evil empire. Come' on man, wake up and smell the
coffee - the only thing in this world that never changes is change itself.

Anyone else find it ironically amusing that Jonathon criticizes others for remaining in the past,
yet is unable to take into account the current state of Novell technology? Your basing your
opinions of Novell of what it was a decade ago.

Seriously dude, when was the last time you actually sat down and worked with Novell's latest
technology with an open mind not weighed down with prejudice and inaccurate references to your own
archaic knowledge of Novell?

I for one applaud Novell's effort to not only defend Linux against SCO, bring together Linux
developers, give jobs to unemployed Linux Users, and have the foresight to put the entire product
line behind Linux.

For F*ck-sake man, what do they have to do in order for them to win your approval? Walk on water?