OT: flash drives and microwave radiation

Tim Reid darkweb4 at gbronline.com
Mon Nov 3 09:05:48 CST 2003

Ever since kclug's discussion on usb flash drive, I've been thinking
about getting one myself.  I just recently bought one, and am now
keeping backups of my current projects and papers on it.  I love the
little thing (it was easier to use with linux than with my Win98 machine
:D ), and carry it with me everywhere.  I do have a consern, however;
does microwave radiation in 0.5-1 W strength have any ill effect on the
data in my flash drive?  I know that microwaves are non-ionizing
radiation, but I thought that I would pick your extensive brain matter(s).

Thanks,

Tim