Setting up PPPoE under Linux and moving Win32 Mozilla files to Linux

Sam Miller svekan at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 07:14:43 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 00:02, James Colannino wrote:
> Hey everyone, can anyone give me a simple way to set up a PPPoE
> connection under Linux?

A generic way would be to use Roaring Penguin's pppoe.

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe

Or a more expensive way would be to buy Libranet, which is based on
Debian. It has made life so much easier and helped me get rid of
Windows. The pppoe connection was painlessly taken care of during the
install.

http://www.libranet.com/index.html

Someone more knowledgeable can help with the Win-Linux conversion.