Used Laptop

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Fri Mar 28 05:07:05 CST 2003

Would your friend be willing to ship units provided I pay the shipping?
  I am a member of the kclug, but am currently living in California.  If
he would be willing to ship, then could you ask about some of his units
and prices for me? :)  As long as it doesn't interfere with anybody who
would want to buy something over there.

James

--
The New Penguin Times: A New Linux Online Magazine
http://www.newpenguintimes.com