Request about the Zoss Mailing List

Bob Batson rcb at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 19:03:20 CST 2003

At 8:24 PM -0600 3/23/03, Dana wrote:

>What I think you are asking is for an ISP that will also host.
>If that is true then I have no recomendations.

[snip]

I wrote and asked him to clarify the type of ISP he's looking for.
Today I got the following note

"I have always assumed that just hosting the list without hosting the
zoss.com domain would be complicated, involve relaying, and just be more
complicated than necessary. I have assumed that the list would be
part of a relationship that included hosting my domain and a few POP
mail boxes."

This reply makes me wish all new computer users should be required to
show a rudimentary knowledge of computers before they are allowed to
use one .Sort of like what all automobile drivers have to pass before
driving. <sigh>.

--
Bob Batson
rcb at kc.rr.com

"Chocolate is the true opiate of the masses!"