Non-BBQ resturants

Peter Amisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 18:59:01 CST 2003

> Our esteemed colleague seems not to have made it to Lidia's

I agree, Lidia's is very good, but not your typical Italian food.

In the genre of Gorozzo's, Jenni's, Cascones, the Macaroni Grill, Italian
Gardens(all of which are not very good) and all the other "traditional"
style Italian restuarants, Cafe Italia is hands down the best.

On a side note, one of the absolute best Italian restuarants I have ever
been to is Lo Sole Mio in Omaha Nebraska, it was incredible.  Molto Bene!
--
There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information.