Non-BBQ resturants

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Mon Mar 24 16:19:58 CST 2003

If we're talking about asian food establishments, we can't forego mentioning the ever-so-charming
small places with the fortune cookies from Chicago, authentic chinese Kenny G dripping from the
overhead speakers, imaginative names ("East Wind", "Chinese Bobo", "Ming Dragon"), and the
misspelled menus ("Egg drop soap").

Ah, gotta love'em. Truth to be told, I do enjoy the mongolian style BBQ at China One by Sam's Club
at N. Oak Tfwy and Vivion Rd.

	/Mick