Non-BBQ resturants

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Mon Mar 24 16:00:46 CST 2003

They're ok...

However, the best sushi in the KC metro area is at Siki's in Lee's Summit - bar
none. Kabuki is a close second, but still doesn't compare. The new Kona Grill is
pretty good too.

Genghis Khan Mongolian Grill is good, so is Blue Coi. Blue Coi is more Cantonese
orientated and they have some of the best noodles. If you go, you also have to
try the bubble tea! Too bad most of those 38th St. restaurants are closed on
Sunday.

Best burger = Westport Flea Market Bar and Grill. They have won Pitch Weekly
Best Of contest for I don't know how many years now.