BBQ (was Re: Finally starting preparations for the move...)

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Mar 24 03:28:27 CST 2003

That's like trying to explain to a life long midwest resident what good
clam chowder, or fresh lobster is really supposed to taste like.  It's a
whole different part of the planet in some respects.  :-)