Browser Performance

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 20:28:00 CST 2003

You might try Opera  www.opera.com
I use it in Linux, Solaris, and Windows. It is fast,
and stable.
Also, you mentioned that you replaced win95? with RH
8.1, what is your processor and memory on your
computer? Red Hat 8.1 and KDE need memory. I would say
at least 256 to run good. I hope you also have  a
processor at least a 233 or better? Anyhting slower,
and you will indeed get a bit of a lag.

Kurt