Finally starting preparations for the move...

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sat Mar 22 19:06:12 CST 2003

I guess I was a little too harsh, and I apologize.  I'm just sick of
people running down KCK and Wyandotte county, mostly based on the way
things are downtown.  I just overreacted.

Please accept my withdrawl of my comments, and now back to Linux.  :-)

Peace,
Jim