Finally starting preparations for the move...

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Fri Mar 21 22:16:23 CST 2003

On 21 Mar 2003, Matt Graham wrote:

> Tell me one thing.  Do people make up parking spaces out there?
> Like...rather than parking in a parking-spot in the lot at the market,
> people will roll up next to some curb, or on the end of a row of parking
> spots, or in a spot with diagonal lines in it?
>
> It drives me up the wall...and I was hoping that it was a Utah-only
> thing.

I think that's just a condition of humanity. Where there are people, there are
lazy people and where there are lazy people, they will be parked illegally in
all manner of places, fire lanes, handicap spaces, curbs, etc.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Surly to bed, surly to rise, makes you about average.