Finally starting preparations for the move...

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Fri Mar 21 21:55:41 CST 2003

Oh man...the last thing I want to be is a JCD.

Tell me one thing.  Do people make up parking spaces out there?
Like...rather than parking in a parking-spot in the lot at the market,
people will roll up next to some curb, or on the end of a row of parking
spots, or in a spot with diagonal lines in it?

It drives me up the wall...and I was hoping that it was a Utah-only
thing.

Heres to hoping,
Matt