Finally starting preparations for the move...

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Thu Mar 20 23:26:14 CST 2003

Hey Guys:

The big move to KS is coming right up....finally!   My wife and I are flying out there next week to
spend a few days looking for a place.   We have a rental agent helping us.

We're staying at a hotel near downtown KC and will have our nights free. Wednesday and Thursday
night to be exact.  We're not much for partying really...but would like to do something fun.  Any
points of interest we should check out while we're in town?  I'm mostly interested in "The best BBQ
place in town is..." or "The best Shopping center in town is.." or "Be sure to take your wife
to..." kinda stuff.    The stuff only locals know.    Also...this will be our first trip alone
since we had our little boy.   A nice break.

If anyone knows any tidbits like that, I'd love to hear them.

Looks like the big move will go down during the last week of May.  I'm stoked.

Matt