Just one "plug" for Flash

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Wed Mar 19 20:16:25 CST 2003

Jakob Neilsen has a number of good articles about Flash on his site.  In
particular, there's "Flash: 99% Bad":

    http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20001029.html

I've had to cover flash animations with my hand in the past just to be
able to read the content of a web page.  Flash has a lot of good
potential, but most people use it for evil.

BTW, anyone considering the use of a Flash intro page should check out

    http://www.skipintro.nl/skipintro/skipintro98.htm

first.