Fun CVS toys

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Tue Mar 18 00:42:47 CST 2003

I've been following the CVS thread, and thought I'd jump in with a
favorite CVS goodie, TortoiseCVS:

http://www.tortoisecvs.org/index.shtml

Maybe a bit OT for a linux group, being a windows app, but the desktop
integration and ease-of-use impressed the current prima-donna head of
software development enough he now wants me to setup a CVS box to
replace SourceSafe!

Of course, the new code server will be a linux box, since I don't trust
CVS on NT enough to entrust it with production code (not that I trust
SourceSafe with that either, but that wasn't my decision! :)

Anyone else have any favorite CVS tools?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net