Automatically logging into cvs ext. server...

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Mon Mar 17 23:50:10 CST 2003

Hey guys...it worked like a charm.

Check http://www.bizniche.com/gnoms/cvslogs.php for the finished product.
It's a little script that runs once day.  It updates my cvs repository,
calls cvs log on each file in the repository, and then updates the files
that this php page uses to generate these links.  So, if I add files to my
repository, they are included here the next time my script runs.

I'm sure there are better tools to do this kinda stuff...like sourceforge
has.  But, this suits my purposes just great.  :)

Matt