Question for anyone

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Mar 17 13:52:17 CST 2003

What exactly do you want to do?  Pull video off your video camera?  To do
this over firewire, I use a program called Kino and another one called
dvgrab.  Kino is basically a GUI front end for dvgrab.  If you want to
convert the video to MPEG or DIVX, then you want to get mjpegtools.

Kino & dvgrab: http://kino.schirmacher.de/
mjpegtools: http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/

Gene