Question for anyone

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Sat Mar 15 03:51:55 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, everythingPC wrote:

> Anyone know of a linux program that will let me connect my sony digital
> video camera up to my machine though either the usb or firewire ports. I
> really don't want to have to use windows for this.

Any program you want, really.  Most USB devices that hold images, video,
or other multimedia that I have seen mount it as a filesystem.

You could click through the titles and play them on the player of your
choice.  I prefer mplayer.  Some prefer xine.

--
"It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine