More on "Censorship"...

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 05:51:58 CST 2003

You want a real eye opener, get a short wave radio set and poke around a
bit.  It is amazing how similar and yet completely different the news
stories are.

When you actually see what the rest of the world is seeing and hearing,
it is surprising.

Even more interesting is what people learn in other countries.  The wife
of one of one of my ham radio buddies is from Thailand and even though
she is in her forties and had the standard amount of education, and
speaks passable English, she had no clue that man had ever set foot on
the moon!

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.