More on "Censorship"...

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Sat Mar 15 19:37:34 CST 2003

I just wrote a huge response to this.  It was filled with remarks about
"pansy-assed hippies" and such and filled roughly 20 pages.

I deleted the whole thing.  This is deffinately not the topic this list was
meant to discuss.  I suggest we all drop it and agree to disagree.

I just want to point out one thing and coment on it and then I'm done.

> In order to make the point that the war is against
> true American interests and contra to American values,
> I think those of us who value peace and liberty need
> to convince the broadcasters (and the broadcasters
> advertisers) that coming down on an artist because
> they criticize the president will not be in their best
> interests business-wise. And remember, business is
> what they are all about.

Your point is a matter of opinion.  Keep in mind that not everyone feels the
way you do.  It totally baffles me why we didn't turn that country into a
parking lot years ago. - That's my opinion.

Aaron