Censorship

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 23:26:04 CST 2003

Its not about cencorship in my opinion. Its about
PRIVATE radio stations (privately owned, or corporate,
whatever) CHOOSING not to play their material. While I
am all about no cencorship, I really don't think that
applies here. If I run a computer shop, I can choose
what I sell, and what I dont. Because it is MY
business. If I dislike the way Compaq treats their
sellers, I can just quit selling their product. I
really don't see a difference here.

The Dixie Chicks are not exactly what you would call a
"political band". People of that nature should
understand that the general public hangs on their
every word. And when they are performing at a venue
outside of the US, like it or not, they are
representing the US. Common Sense should have told her
not to say what she did REGARDLESS of how she feels.

=== message truncated ===