Gentoo.

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Thu Mar 13 22:44:56 CST 2003

Side note*

Me and my buddy Kevin are planning on making the gentoo meeting this
weekend.. I will be bringing my Desknote/laptop that already has X
rolling (and shooting for the extras such as flash and whatnot) and
Kevin will be bringing in his sparc ultra 5 for install as well.

Question (prol a stupid one) :  we haven't been to a meeting yet, and
were wondering if there is Ethernet access and power hookups available
to us all, or just for the people giving the presentation??  We could
also hookit-up via wireless if needed.. but I would like to tinker
around with my install during the meeting..

Later,

Jacob Hurley