Jobs?

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Mar 13 16:52:46 CST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 admin at kclinux.net wrote:

> If your referring to the GPS/Depth Finder company, yes a very hard company
> to get into.  If you ever find the secret, let me know.

I don't know how to crack Garmin, but I once had an interview there in the
second half of '96. I'd recently implemented a corporate desktop conversion
from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95 (approx. 100 desktop machines). This came up in
the interview and the IT manager made it very clear that the company would
stick with Windows 3.1 indefinitely.

I didn't get the job. Everytime I drive by there, I wonder how many desktop
computers are still running Windows 3.1. :p

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.