Jobs?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Mar 13 05:57:59 CST 2003

I also can't talk too much on the details . . . but I'm working on a very
cool job/career project now that is awaiting patent approval . . . we're
hoping to make Monster/HotJobs/CareerBuilder/Dice/etc.... all a faint
memory.  Ambitious yes . . . so simple in concept you can't imagine . . .

This is where I get to put all that ultra cool Flash programming to good
usage . . .  can you say "RIA"?   You will . . .

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814             Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420 ICQ: 48555780