RedHat install on Microtel SYSMAR 737 Lindows box

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Thu Mar 13 00:16:48 CST 2003

Broadband IS the solution :)

Well I'll be hornswaggled - not even RH 7.0 will even begin installing. So far, I have failed
miserably with RH 7.0, 7.3 and 8.0. I haven't tried any of the other distributions yet. I'll
probably try something else too, and see if I can't make this blasted thing suck it up and let me
install...

/Mick, frustrated installer