RedHat install on Microtel SYSMAR 737 Lindows box

Brad Spangler brad_spangler at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 22:40:02 CST 2003

I dualboot RH8 and Win2k at home. RedHat was smooth
like butter except I can never seem to get the connect
speed with my modem that I do under W2K. I suffer with
it and keep telling myself to get my budget probs
worked out and get back on broadband.

BTW, Mick - Angela is sitting behind me here at HRB
and says "Hi!".

--- Brian Densmore <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> wrote:
> I've found RH 8 to be very flaky on anything except
> high end HW.
>
> JMHO,
> Brian
>
> I have Mandrake 9.0 if you'd like to try that.

=====
Brad Spangler