Gentoo.

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Wed Mar 12 19:50:24 CST 2003

Brian Densmore wrote:
> Jeremy has a good suggestion.
> I could donate a k6 pc or Pentium 2 laptop for the demo.
> As long as I get them back (with or without a working os. ;)
>
> As a clarification on my previous post. It was not meant to be rude.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for claryifying.  I apologize for misconstruing your original intent.

Having been to h*** and back, more than once, if you'd like to parlay
over a brewski, if you need to bend an ear, or simply want someone to
scream at, please dont hesitate to call or email.

We all get by with a little help from our friends.  Hope you're doing
better soon.

Thanks for your time,