Gentoo.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 12 19:25:37 CST 2003

Jeremy has a good suggestion.
I could donate a k6 pc or Pentium 2 laptop for the demo.
As long as I get them back (with or without a working os. ;)

As a clarification on my previous post. It was not meant to be rude.
I was genuinely amused at the thought of a gentoo install.
It would be good to see one started as the hardest stuff is near the
beginning.
It is of course not likely to be finished as a full install for me
generally runs for several days. I would like to be at the install, but
as I am still trying to rebuild my crumbled life from the living h*** it
currently
is to some semblance of a sane life I have little time for such things.
And
rather than drag you all into my own personal version of h***. That's
all I have to
say about that.

Peace,
Brian