jobs?

Jennifer Dozar ijiwax at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Mar 12 19:18:32 CST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Jason Clinton wrote:

> Jeremy Fowler wrote:
> > Yeah, I just found that out... :-( However, Crystal Reports is covered as long
> > as the training will be used in their current job function.
>
> Not to stray too far off thread or be an insensitive cod or anything but
> -- does anyone else feel like the world has been sucking more than usual
> lately? I mean, seriously. It just feels like society is coming apart at
> the seams.

Yes, American society does seem to be falling apart.  I am honestly
starting to fear for Freedom. I saw a poll on the news about the bill that
monitors everything people read. and 53% of the people in Las Vegas
(that's where i live now) thought it was a GOOD IDEA!! I felt so appalled.
I have been unemployed since August.. I still haven't found a job. I am
back in school tho, so hopefully that might increase some chances of a
job. The job situation isn't much better anywhere else.  Maybe our
government should concentrate on fixing OUR country, not destroying or
fixings other countries. Fix the economy... I really hate being out of
work. And I am not entitled to Unemployment. Whatever i guess.

But i know how you feel.  And I honestly believe that our society IS
coming apart at the seams. I could go on for a while on arant but i won't
;) i shall spare your eyes ;)

--
Jennifer Dozar
http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/