jobs?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 17:10:02 CST 2003

I have heard that drivel before.  Apparently it is not MY communication
skills that are the problem.

Please reread my post, in the part you edited out, I pointed out that
this was a SHORT TERM opportunity, only 3 to 4 months.  THEY insisted on
the short term nature of the job, so the 'bungie worker' argument really
doesn't hold water in this case, now does it???

Although that "Might" be a valid concern in some situations, you
probably are not terribly concerned about the process of hiring people
and then dumping them off at the first hint of a down turn.

Oh well, this rant has drifted well away from the topic of Linux jobs,
and I know that there will be more people that will try to convince me
that unethical behavior is really justified because of some particular
far out scenario, so I am going to drop it here.  Let's take it off-line
if you wish to discuss it further.

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.