jobs?

Phoenician phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Wed Mar 12 17:03:52 CST 2003

The majority of the Office suite DOES NOT qualify, the H1-B grant does not
cover Word, Excel, or Power Point.  Also, what you are proposing needs to be
cleared
with Shantae first.  Another major point is that your employer needs to fill
out the
paperwork.  You or I, or anyone else for that matter, can not walk in and
signup as
it is a program aimed at employers to assist in training their technical
staff.

- Michienne