Gentoo.

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Wed Mar 12 15:36:17 CST 2003

> > We're having a Gentoo install demo at ILUG this Sat. at Vatterott at
> > 10am.  Jason Clinton will be facilitating the installation.
> > We'll get
> > as much of it done as we can, time permitting.
> ROFLMAO
> In the immortal words of Bill Cosby "Riiiiigghhhht!"
> How long is this LUG meeting and Would you like me to bring my LOTR DVD?
>
> Or should I just bring a copy of Anna Karenina? (Longer than War and
> Peace)

I suggested to Eric that they have more than one PC there to install Gentoo
from. A minimum of three for each of the three stages. This way we could start
the first install from stage 1 up to the point where it bootstraps itself. While
its doing that we could move on to the second PC and start from stage2 and then
on to the third PC which would start from stage 3... Possible have a 4th PC
there that has completed the install to play around with configuration and such.
Just a thought.