Linux at UMKC

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Mon Mar 10 06:19:00 CST 2003

usenet was NEVER "officially supported" there, although we had a very
nice server that did nothing but keep our network usage up around the
clock while I was responsible for it.  Justin wanted to tranition the
usenet service to the MS Exchange usenet product and may have done so
during the last year.

--
David Nicol, independent consultant and contractor
perl -Mcoroutine0 -le'$c=new coroutine0 VARS=>[q/@a/],BODY=>q"@a=(74,