WTF??? - was: RE: jobs?

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Sat Mar 8 17:11:42 CST 2003

Dont forget the dead .asp under careers.  Of course they are a MS shop
and I am on Mozilla/Linux.  That must be the career opporunity?  sign me up!

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open
registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x6e0 Thread
0x244 DBC 0x205dbdc Jet'.
/careers.asp, line 85

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =