WTF??? - was: RE: jobs?

Brad Spangler brad_spangler at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 17:05:49 CST 2003

Odd firm.

Their website has a lot of dead links and words that
are highlighted without actually being links...

Email sent to the address listed for resume submission
( resume at hanebutt.com ) gets returned from
postmaster at hanebutt.com and...

The phone number listed on their web site
(800-897-8000) is answered by a recording of a very -
uhhh, "pleasant" - sounding lady offering the
opportunity to "meet new people nationwide" for a
(presumably reasonable) fee.

The phone number listed is not any of the three listed
on yellowpages.com for businesses with "Hanebutt" in
their name located in Kansas - however it is a correct
one *if* we change the 800 to a "913" area code.

Patrick, I was going to see if they had any helpdesk
jobs, but now I'm thinking I could do a better job
than their webmaster - and I'm a terrible webmaster.
:)